ISL's December 2019 Newsletter
December 10, 2019
The December 2019 edition of the Institute for Successful Longevity’s Newsletter is now available.Articles in the ISL Newsletter:
- How old is too old to run for president?
- Walter Boot awarded $4.6-million grant for center to focus on older adults with cognitive impairment
- Virginia Tech aging expert talks on elder abuse
- NIH grant supports Amy L. Ai’s study of the role character strengths play in heart-surgery survival
- NIH awards ISL researcher $2.9 million to examine peripheral artery disease
- Lucinda Graven named Fellow of the American Heart Association
- GSA honors Charness, Boot and co-authors for “Designing for Older Adults”
To read the pdf version, click HERE.