Read the May 2022 edition of the Institute for Successful Longevity's ISL Newsletter
The latest edition of the ISL Newsletter features Bridging Bridging Resilience Divides: Technology, Transportation & Communications, a multidisciplinary conference co-sponsored by the Institute for Successful Longevity and held at FSU’s Turnbull Conference Center. Read or download the May newsletter HERE.
Also in the newsletter:
- ISL Director Neil Charness reviews the latest research and finds troubling concerns regarding COVID and cognitive health.
- ISL awards its 2022 ISL Planning Grants to Faculty Affiliates Brad Schmidt, Geraldine Martorella and Zhe He.
- Faculty Affiliate Amy L. Ai named an FSU Distinguished Research Professor.
- ISL awards its Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship to Amy Mullins, doctoral candidate in the Department of Nutrition & Integrative Physiology.
- Matthew “Jake” Martenson wins ISL's 2022 Student Poster Day competition.
- Faculty Affiliate Jasminka Ilich-Ernst wll conduct research in Serbia as thanks to a Fulbright Scholar Award.